|There’s only one way to find out… Take advantage of this unique opportunity to ride in one yourself! All it costs is your time, an open mind, and sharing your opinions.
SAE Demo Days are designed to let you experience what a self-driving car feels like while also learning and experiencing the technology that makes self-driving cars a reality.
SAE International is the world leader in transportation standards. With the support of State Senator Jeff Brandes, Kitson & Partners and the Florida Chamber of Commerce, we cordially invite you to this landmark event to:
- Ride in a self-driving Range Rover, provided by Perrone Robotics, a pioneering autonomous vehicle company with over 15 years of experience.
- See what a self-driving car sees by stepping into a Velodyne LiDAR Virtual Reality (VR) environment and talk with their experts about this key technology that cracked the self-driving puzzle.
- Take a ride in the Transdev EasyMile driverless shuttle and learn about the work they are doing to enable the future of on-demand, point-to-point transportation at Babcock Ranch.
- Test ride a Lime Electric Scooter and learn about the work they are doing to ensure riders have a safe, effortless experience.
- Representatives from the Auto Club Group will be on site with information about the many products and services offered by AAA.
- Chat with mobility experts who will be on hand to answer your questions and discuss emerging aspects of these technologies and the protocols being worked on to ensure safety.
Walk-ins are welcome or register to guarantee a time, visit: sae.org/babcockdemoday