Start your holiday season with Babcock Ranch at our Second Annual Holiday Event in Founder’s Square. The town’s tree-lighting ceremony will feature performances by the SWFL Hand Bell Ensemble, The Alva School K-8 and Babcock Neighborhood School choirs, Oak Hammock Junior Leadership Program, and the Babcock Neighborhood School Cheerleaders. Enjoy a visit from the Whispering Pines Clydesdale horses, photo opportunities with Santa Claus, and festive food & drink specials.
Lee Health will also be open from 4 PM – 8 PM offering tours of the Babcock Ranch Healthy Life Center. Join Tammy Powell, Lee Physician Group System Director Practice Operations, and Dave Cato, Chief Administrative Officer of Outpatient Services, as they and other Lee Health staff give exclusive tours of our Healthy Life Center.
Families with children 10 and under who would like to receive a photograph with Santa, a Santa hat, and popcorn must purchase wristbands at $5 per family. Proceeds from pre-registration support Babcock Neighborhood School and The Alva School.
Entry to the event is FREE and parking is FREE. To purchase wristbands for photo opportunities with Santa Claus, please click here.
Time: 6:00 pm
Cost: Free for entry & parking, $5 per family for photos with Santa, for children 10 & under
- 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Babcock Ranch Healthy Life Center Tours by Lee Health
- 5:40 PM – Babcock Ranch Neighborhood School Cheerleaders
- 5:45 PM – SWFL Bell Choir
- 6:25 PM – Santa’s arrival and Tree Lighting
- 6:45 PM – The Alva School Band
- 7:15 PM – The Alva School Chorus Group
- 7:45 PM – Babcock Ranch Neighborhood School – Chorus Group
- 8:15 PM – Babcock Ranch Neighborhood School – Kindergarten Class