Join us for a fun-filled day as Babcock Ranch celebrates our love of the land! We’ll be showcasing our new and improved Jack Peeples Park Playground and Nature Trail, which will be open to event-goers at the Babcock Ranch Festival of Kites event.
Saturday, Jan 25
Jack Peeples Park
World-renowned kite makers and pilots will showcase their talents in:
- Kite making
- Kite flying
- Large kites and inflatables
- Kite making – Free kite kits**
- Open fly zone
- New Playground
- New Nature Trail
- DJ/ MC providing kite education!
Kite Demos to Include:
- Single Line Demo-Rocs
- Fighter kites
- Dual lines
- Hot tricks
- All team fliers
Beautifully Decorated Model Homes:
- Open for viewing
- Air-conditioned shuttles whisk you around town effortlessly
- Pre-register below to sample menu items from local favorite food trucks at every stop! ***
- Stop in at Woodlea Hall Discovery Center on event day to pick up your food sampling bracelet and start your tour! 42850 Crescent Loop, Babcock Ranch, FL 33982
***Model Home tours + free food tasting tickets are limited to the first 500 guests and registration is now closed.
Festival of Kites Vendors:
- Food trucks with Family-friendly meal offerings
- Windworks Hosting our onsite Wind Garden:
- Kites and accessories for purchase
Founder’s Square Retail Partners Welcome Your Business:
- Table & Tap Restaurant
- Slater’s Goods & Provisions
- Square Scoops Coffee & Creamery
- Recharge Juice Co.
- Curry Creek Outfitters
- Lee Health Healthy Life Center
Bring a chair or a blanket and find a spot along our new & improved Jack Peeples Park as you watch and learn about the colorful sport of kiting!
Check back often for the most current schedule of events.
*The sport of kiting is weather permitting. Considerations have been made by event organizers to ensure that actives are planned for perfect kiting conditions, as listed above, but also for no-wind and rain conditions. The event will go on regardless of weather conditions. Please plan accordingly.
**While supplies last.