This position is responsible for the Discovery Center visitor experience and post-visit relationship management. It includes assessing visitor needs, providing relevant and accurate information about the town of Babcock Ranch, its neighborhoods, the homes offered, its amenities, businesses, opportunities and its history, and, when applicable, facilitating engagement with homebuilders. The Town Ambassador will assist in capturing registration information, evaluating visitor needs, presenting the Babcock story, providing customized guided tours of the town, escorting visitors to model homes, and maintaining follow-up communications in accordance with visitor engagement guidelines.
Real Estate license is required!
- First point of contact to meet and greet Babcock Ranch Discovery Center visitors and provide information about the Babcock Ranch experience.
- Gathers information from visitors to identify needs and determine appropriate action.
- Maintains a professional appearance and an energetic, outgoing and positive attitude to promote Babcock Ranch as a great place to live, work and play.
- Complies with visitor engagement, homebuilder engagement and scripting requirements as defined in Ambassador Training Manual.
- Provides customized guided tours of the town of Babcock Ranch to interested visitors and local realtors, and, when applicable, escorts visitors to model homes and facilitates engagement with homebuilder representatives
- Provides information on all aspects of residential product availability and community life at Babcock Ranch.
- Provides expert knowledge of all town square, athletic and nature amenities at Babcock Ranch.
- Supports clerical aspects of the Discovery Center with computer entry of visitor information.
- Maintains post-visit communications with visitors in accordance with visitor engagement guidelines as defined in Ambassador Training Manual
- Provides information in a timely manner to potential and existing customers that inquire in person, through the website, over the telephone or via email.
- Maintains inventory levels of printed materials including maps, brochures and community information used to communicate with visitors and potential homebuyers.
- Helps organize and maintain displays and materials located in the Discovery Center.
- Assists in maintaining accurate and up-to-date information in the Discovery Center, and the updating of FAQs.
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and special events (some events will be held outdoors).
- Assists in execution of community and special and promotional events.
- Provides potential homeowners with local information and resources helpful to relocating to the area.
- High school degree required. Associates degree preferred
- Real Estate Licence
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Computer skills mandatory. Word and Excel are essential
- Previous customer service, sales experience or presentation experience helpful
- Ability to work productively with little direction or supervision
- Excellent presentation, organization and communication skills mandatory
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and personable attitude
- Must have valid Florida driver’s license
- Ability to work evening and weekends and weekend events as needed
- Ability to communicate in English effectively with other individuals
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and its mission
Candidates who feel they meet these qualifications should send resume with salary requirements or call 941-467-1483. We maintain a Drug Free / Smoke Free Workplace and perform reference checks and criminal background screening. / EOE. Local candidates only please, as we do not offer relocation assistance.