Babcock Ranch Model Spotlight: The Sungold by Homes by TowneOctober 27, 2017
Babcock Ranch is the first solar-powered city in the nation, so it’s appropriate that one of the new model homes there is called Sungold. The Sungold is built by Homes by Towne and prospective buyers will immediately like its spaciousness. It’s the ideal single-family home, offering 2,545 square feet of living space.
When you visit the model’s website page at https://www.babcockranch.com/model/sungold/, you can view an interactive 3-D model, check out the photo gallery and floorplan options, and schedule a tour.
The first thing you’ll notice when you walk into the Sungold model home how spacious it feels. That’s because the centralized open-concept layout of the great room seamlessly leads into the gourmet-inspired kitchen and covered lanai, making it the perfect space for quality family time. In fact, the covered lanai measures 418 square feet.
Florida living means you’ll love the front porch, which measures 208 square feet. It may bring back childhood memories when most homes had front porches where neighbors, families and friends would gather.
The Sungold has three bedrooms plus den and two bathrooms. You’ll love the three-car garage for all the extra storage space you’ll need for tools, bicycles, kayaks, and other outdoors gear for enjoying the trails and lakes around Babcock Ranch.
With prices ranging from $350,000 to $400,000, you’ll find Sungold homes in the Lake Timber and Harvest neighborhoods of Babcock Ranch.
Who is Homes by Towne?
Developer Kitson & Partners has carefully selected each homebuilder at Babcock Ranch and Homes by Towne is a well-trusted homebuilder that has been in business for decades.
Homes by Towne has its roots after World War II, when Joe Zilber started building quality homes for returning American soldiers in 1949. Today, Homes by Towne is the brand name under which Zilber Ltd. markets its residential homebuilding division.
Zilber is headquartered in Milwaukee and is a full-service real estate company known for its diversified residential and commercial capabilities. For more than 65 years, Zilber has been providing value for customers and revitalizing communities while investing, building, and managing real estate throughout the U.S.
Zilber Ltd. is majority-owned by the Joseph and Vera Zilber Charitable Foundation, Inc., a private, not-for-profit grant-making institution that seeks to improve the well-being of individuals, families, and neighborhoods.
In recent years, the foundation has made grants to help people meet basic human needs, gain access to education and employment, and improve their neighborhoods. When you buy a new home, you’ll know the foundation is giving back to communities with projects that include:
- Fund and build the new Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee which conducts research, educates the public health workforce, and develops strategies and policies to improve public health;
- Fund new facilities and provide scholarships for students at Marquette University;
- Expand efforts to improve the lives of homeless men, women and children; and those affected by domestic violence;
- Make substance abuse treatment services available to people seeking to recover from drug, alcohol and other addictions;
- Finance projects that improve the quality of life in targeted urban neighborhoods;
- Promote healthy child and youth development, from improving birth outcomes to supporting in-school, after-school, and summer programs;
- Provide funding for quality of life and end of life facilities such as birthing centers and hospice;
- Accomplish many other endeavors that the Foundation believes will improve our country and the lives of its citizens.
To schedule a tour of the Sungold, please call Babcock Ranch at 877-484-4434.